CHURCH MEMBERSHIP 1.0
The purpose of the CHURCH MEMBERSHIP 1.0 Software is to computerize most of the Church’s record-keeping and reporting operations. These include recording keeping and reporting for the Church Clerk, Treasurer, and Sabbath School Secretary.
Maintain records of each member of the Church by household
- Manage operations such as Adding and Removing persons from membership
- Automate the preparation of Quarterly Statistical Reports.
- Compile Church Officers’ List
- Baby Dedication Records
- Standing Committees (Not Yet Complete)
- Special Dates (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Baptisms)
Allows for collecting information on all Funds collected in the form of Envelopes.
- Prepares the following reports based on information collected:
- Weekly Trail Sheet
- Monthly Remittance Report (to Print, Email, Excel)
- Summarized Remittance Report
- Comparative Reports on Members’ giving and Incomes
- Detailed analysis of giving patterns of members.
Assign existing members to their respective Sabbath School Classes
- Mark the weekly register for the Sabbath School Units
- Compile Quarterly Sabbath School Report
- Compile Attendance Reports
- Name: ChurchMembershp 1.0
- Version: 188.8.131.522
- Publisher: Central Jamaica Conference
The following prerequisites are required:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)
- Microsoft Visual Basic PowerPacks 10.0
- Windows Installer 4.5
- SQL Server 2012 Express
If these components are already installed, you can launch the application now. Otherwise, click the button below to install the prerequisites and run the application.